Subject: [Leica] revisiting Monument Valley with a panorama
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Nov 15 10:51:36 2004

After posting some digital images I'm now working on my slides and
black and white images that I shot on the trip to the south-west.

This is a three-panel panorama taken within five miles of the entrance
to the Navajo Triball Park at Monument Valley.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-October/MonumentValleyPanorama.jpg>

This is the first one I've put together that I feel pretty good about.
Tricky process even with the help of Photoshop CS.

This image was shot with the M6ttl, 50mm 'cron, red filter, on TMAX
100, processed in XTOL 1:3.

Comments, thoughts, suggestions, most welcome.

Adam

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of)) ([Leica] revisiting Monument Valley with a panorama)
Reply from mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan) ([Leica] revisiting Monument Valley with a panorama)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] revisiting Monument Valley with a panorama)