Subject: [Leica] War Photos
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 15 21:34:20 2004

... and no offense taken! Thanks for the comments. One problem I have right
now is that since my primary subjects are colorful costumers, color photos
are pretty much a must. That's it!! This would be my excuse to squander the
money on the R-D1!!! Then I can use the R-D1 for color photos and the M7
for real B&W photos :-)

Let me see how well the CFO likes the idea...

(actually, to be honest, the SWMBO pretty much let me buy anything I want.
She's wonderful that way. I on the other hand, still need to justify it to
myself)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] War Photos)