Subject: [Leica] Using Leica at -15F or -25C What about the Hasselblad sin space?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 17 12:03:53 2004

I'll admit I'm coming in late here - But I thought that all we cared
about on this list were Leica Ms and Leica Rs - the genuine articles. Is
one of you planning an expedition into space? If you are, why can't you
take one of those nifty, handcrafted, made-to-order, Leica R digital
backs? Oh, you say you're leaving in 2023 and it's probably not going to
be ready for shipping by then? Never mind. ;-)