Subject: [Leica] Re: I love looking at other people's grilled cheese sandwiches
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Thu Nov 18 00:55:31 2004

Man made God in his own image and updated the version regularly. It
also comes localized.

On 18 Nov 2004, at 6:03, Emanuel Lowi wrote:

> Yeh, why f**k around with the body and blood of Ch***t
> when you can eat his Mom instead?
>
> Sixty-nine(thousand), indeed !
>
> What cracks me up about all these apparition
> fetishists is that not a one has a clue about what any
> of those Bible Time characters actually looked like.
> Mary is usually depicted as yer basic blue-eyed
> Western European chick. Clearly, that ain't right.
> Anyone who's been to Nazareth or Bethlehem will
> confirm that.
>
> Emanuel
>
> NO ARCHIVE

  Matt Morgan
  Development Producer
  Electric Pictures Pty Ltd
  Ph: ????+ 61 89 339 1133
  Fax: ??+ 61 89 339 1183
www.electricpictures.com.au

CAUTION - This message and any files transmitted with it may
  contain sensitive and confidential information intended only for the
  use of the addressee named above. ?Please do not disseminate this
  information to additional parties, without the consent of the sender.