Subject: [Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Nov 18 01:32:26 2004

Come now, you can feel the difference in 2mm? Lets do a blind fold test,
without you feeling the distance to the knobs or something like that of
course, but for example just touching the side etc. :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation)
Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] 2nd M-body recommendation)