Subject: [Leica] 35mm normal vs. ASPH or Spherical...Some nonsense
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Nov 19 07:07:09 2004

Hi Buzz,

My point is that the 35/2 fourth version is NOT famous for its wide
open boke. People read that the 35/2(4th) is famous for its boke and
automatically assume that means it is famous for its wide open boke.
Far from it, in fact it is criticized for its wide open boke. BTW
"aberration laden fuzz" is a quote from that famous article that
started it all in NA.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] 35mm normal vs. ASPH or Spherical...Some nonsense)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 35mm normal vs. ASPH or Spherical...Some nonsense)