Subject: [Leica] Digital R Chat
From: gwpics at lycos.co.uk (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat Nov 20 12:56:19 2004

I noticed the following on another user group and hadn't seen it posted
here, so I am doing so:

Internet chat on November 23rd, 2004 informs on the recent developments
LEICA DIGITAL-MODUL-R

The LEICA DIGITAL-MODUL-R, which was presented at the photokina 2004, is
being anxiously awaited by a great number of customers. We are pleased
over the positive resonance that we have received and are working
diligently with our partners in order to get serial production underway.
The photographic results have exceeded our expectations. We are sure
that with the DIGITAL-MODUL-R we have achieved a high quality and long
lasting solution for our
customers.

On November 23rd, 2004 we will hold an internet chat in which we will
inform you on the recent developments and the beginning of the first
deliveries. Starting at 5 pm local time, a competent Leica team will
answer your questions on the LEICA DIGITAL-R. We would be pleased to
welcome you at the Leica internet chat.

To participate in the Leica chat all users have to be registered.
Further information on the registration to the Leica chat are available
<http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/forum/chat/index_e.html>
http://www.leica-camera.com/markt/forum/chat/index_e.html

Sorry if it is a duplicate posting!

Gerry Walden LRPS