Subject: [Leica] Interesting MP...Delusional Vendors
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Sun Nov 21 07:49:29 2004

Let's go over this one more time.  Remember that something is "worth"
exactly what a buyer is willing to pay for it.  This MP, indeed, any
Leica, has no inherent worth or value.  I would have to think this
p[rice is the product of a delusional seller's fevered mind, but there's
an article in today's "New York Times" about an US$800.00 haircut, so
what do I know.

        Buzz Hausner