Subject: [Leica] NO! NO! steel reels
From: surrealistic at cox.net (Curtis Fant)
Date: Sun Nov 21 18:50:29 2004

I have some Nikkor reels that are nice.  I think if you get good reels and
take care of them, they will all work fine.  120 is tricky to load in the
clip without damaging the film, but it's a breeze when you do it enough
times.

I have a few Nikkor reels that seem to be made of a heavier gauge wire and
work great.  Of course bent new or used ones are worthless no matter the
brand and I have seen new ones that are bent right out of the box.

Curtis

Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] NO! NO! steel reels)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] NO! NO! steel reels)