Subject: [Leica] I finaly did buy one
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Nov 21 22:56:37 2004

Nathan,

Usually that would be true. It appears, however, that Oslo is kind of
leading the league in good prices now-a-days when it comes to European
prices. Sometimes they even compare with US prices (considering the weak
dollar). The catch is ... they're not restocking. They're just getting rid
of the stuff. So it's a hit and miss.

Daniel