Subject: [Leica] Best 400 iso Film for Contrast?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Nov 22 09:10:58 2004

Hi Buzz,

I found HP5+ to have great tonal range and lattitude but not the contrast of
Tri-X. It has been years since I last used any Ilford film but I find their
B&W RC papers to be the best available locally.

They may be in receivership but I suspect most, if not all, of their best
products will continue to be available with or without the Ilford name.

Regards,

Greg