Subject: [Leica] Digital Back - a fairy tale?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Nov 22 23:15:39 2004

This is like the old joke that states that there is really only one
fruitcake.  It was baked in 1735. It's was so well preserved by the brandy
it was soaked in that it's lasted this long.  Nobody wants to eat it, so
it's been passed as a "gift" from family to family for the last 270 years...

--Peter