Subject: [Leica] Taking him home
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Nov 23 10:27:48 2004

John:

What Graham said.

You don't post photos very often, but when you do, you really do.  These
are magnificent photos, and a moving chronicle of your family.

Do post pictures more often.  They may not depict such emotionally charged
events as these, but I'm sure they will be worth seeing.

--Peter

John Collier posted:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=176307
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Interment/