Subject: [Leica] Re: Pool Shot
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 12:13:00 2004

In a message dated 11/22/2004 7:04:24 PM Central Standard Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:
>http://www.sonc.com/pool_shot.htm

Nice shot.  I'm not sure I like the tinting.  But I like the shot.  I'd be
tempted to burn in the "circular" highlights over her head until they didn't
show up anymore.  They detract a little.  But just a little.  I like the
movement of the cue ball to show it's not a totally static picture.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

I did darken some of the points of light, but left a good deal of them for
depth.  The shot was in color in terribly mixed light, so I made it mono,
but I
also like the "tradition" of sepia, so as usual, went that way.  I had
several
other shots of her, but the cue ball movement amde this the take.

Thanks for your comment and for looking

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish