Subject: [Leica] American Flag M7
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Nov 23 14:52:04 2004

In this day and age, I am sure it is very helpful to have this
particular edition if you live in the US--when you get harassed by some
Homeland Security type, you just have to show them the flag on your M7
and they will realize that you are an up-standing citizen and not some
pinko terrorist.

I think Leica should bring out a red M7 Republican Edition for added
protection.

:-))

Nathan