Subject: [Leica] Untitled, Sans-Titre, Ohne Titel, Geen Titel
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Nov 24 08:29:02 2004

Thank you, Brian

I have just one other question about using the gallery - how can one
replace an existing picture with another (and keeping the comments)? The
only way I found out was deleting the old picture and upload a new one (and
retype all comments), and reorder it. Other galleries like Photo.net have a
"replace this image" feature (or similar), does our one have this, too, and
I was just to stupid to find it?

TIA
Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Before I forget...)