Subject: [Leica] Before I forget...
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Nov 24 08:42:41 2004

A very happy, meaningful Thanksgiving to all my fellow American LUGGERS,
where ever on the planet you may be at the moment. May the day be
enjoyable, the turkey or "unturkey" moist and fully-cooked, and may the
day produce nothing but happy memories.

B. D.
Getting ready to have to deal with my younger son's vegan girlfriend -
who even consume the work product robbed from slave bees, my otherwise
delightful vegetarian brother-in-law and his vegetarian wife - who at
least don't mind if the stuffing contains butter and the mashed potatoes
contain butter and heavy cream = and the rest of the crew who understand
that if "God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them
so tasty.":-)

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Thanksgiving wishes from across the Pond)
Reply from kenf01 at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] Before I forget...)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Before I forget...)