Subject: [Leica] SLR lenses to Leica adapter
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 24 17:04:33 2004

Seems to be pretty straight forward - the adapter has the focusing helical,
hopefully with a long throw so you can get a fine range. You focus using
that, and then translate the distance setting to your real lens. On the
picture, looks like the focusing throw match more or less of the lens
mounted, but of course it may not be true w/ the lens you use.

You will also have to put in the aperture manually too, using a separate
meter. All in all, looks like a really neat product, but may not be too
inconvenient to use.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] SLR lenses to Leica adapter)
Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] SLR lenses to Leica adapter)