Subject: [Leica] Something rather different
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Thu Nov 25 05:24:34 2004

John,

Just looked through every album in your galleries and am extremely
impressed, not just with the quality, but also the diversity.

Very inspiring, although it makes me realise with street photography,
that after a few years break from it,  I have lost a lot of my original
chutzpah, or 'bottle' to get the picture. Hopefully it will return as I
start to spend more time with the camera again.

That said, your site is excellent, so thanks, I really enjoyed seeing
through your lens and have bookmarked your page.

Matt.

Replies: Reply from J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk (John Beeching) ([Leica] Something rather different)