Subject: [Leica] The Irish Leica Sale - last chance saloon.
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Thu Nov 25 09:39:39 2004

Hi all. By popular demand - until Brian's 'opening bell' sounds next
week - all prices listed at

>http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/DenisMacInvFP.htm

will remain minus 10% (plus shipping).

with the exception of the d/s M3 with foxed r/f mirror, which is
already heavily discounted.

There are now picture links to most items. If you're really
interested, I can email you other views of most things.

Please note that the following listed items have gone:

M4, 21/4 SA lens with finder, 135/4.5 black Hektor. The black paint
III is withdrawn.

That still leaves among major items a nice M3 s/s, an equally nice M2
in need of a shutter CLA, and a Visoflex 2 outfit with short-mount
135/4.5 chrome Hektor . As nobody seems interested in this lens, I
might well snaffle it for myself....

Reasonable offers also considered..........

Best.

Alex

--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019