Subject: [Leica] Digital back
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Nov 26 13:10:08 2004

B. D. Colen pulls out his poison pen and spews:

> I find it more and more telling, Greg, that you have yet to post any
> images to this photography list.

Gee, I'm flattered. You actually spend some of your precious time monitoring
me? You may want to get a life off the Lug! Perhaps more "drugs" would help.

> Would I be right in guessing that you are just another horse's ass with
> allot of
> money who figured that by investing in every piece of equipment Lieca has
> ever
> manufactured you would become a "photographer," or at least people would
> think you
> were one?

Boy you can actually spell "horse's ass", of course every time you look in
the mirror your reminded. And you must do this "a lot".

> Of course the more defensive and offensive you are when someone criticizes
> the
> equipment you own, the more I suspect that that is precisely the case.

I guess you've been too busy to notice, but I DON'T actually own any of the
equipment you've been ranting about lately. But of course... neither do you!
Although you may have looked at a picture of some of it once!

> Because someone who is at least somewhat secure in
> their photographic ability couldn't care less what someone else says
> about a mechanical device they purchased; they're far more concerned
> about what people think of their photography.

I've never claimed to have any "photographic ability" to you or to anyone
else so what's your point Ansel?

> And by the way, re your comment to Simon: Digital photography is long
> past the point where anyone is getting excited about the "range of
> colors" in a file. LOL.

Right! Better to stay silent and let others think you a fool, than post
continuous rants to a list and remove all doubt!