Subject: [Leica] A funny thing happened on the way home
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Nov 26 14:01:41 2004

> Reminds me of the priest in Sweden who got methanol poisoning from fruit
> juice from a vending machine.
> What animal is that?It looks rather big.

Thanks Ken and Simon,

It's a calf, a moose (elk?) calf. They're big enough to create respect as
far as I'm concerned, but when they grow up, they're huge.

> How much daylight do you get at the moment?

Not enough. Where I am right now (just south of Gothenburg) it's probably
around 7 hours (8:30 - 15:30). It'll turn (psychologically) in about a
month. We'll notice around the middle of January. The next few weeks the
days will get even shorter.

Best,
Daniel

Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] A funny thing happened on the way home)