Subject: [Leica] FS Blue Bessa T with matching winder
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Nov 26 16:48:25 2004

Hi Luggers,
For sale a Blue Bessa T plus matching winder and the limited edition
collapsible Heliar 50mm F3.5 with finder. Reviewed by Pop Photo as one
of, perhaps the best, 50mm lens. Please see Steve Gandy's site for a
full description.

http://www.cameraquest.com/voig101.htm

I am selling it because I just didn't get into using it - too fussy
with the separate focusing window - and then having to move your eye up
to the finder. The camera and winder come with all packing papers etc
and are unmarked. So is the lens. Price: US$775.00 including shipping
cost by insured Express Post from Hong Kong anywhere in the world.
Money can be paid to my son's account in the US or my daughter's
account in Canada to save banking charges. If interested please email
me off line.
Thanks Howard.
No Archive