Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving with the Leica.
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Nov 29 04:56:06 2004

I had the same reaction.  Then I turned down the contrast on my monitor and
all looked much better.

This points out to the individuality of our monitor settings.  On a print,
we are all looking at the same image.  On a CRT, we are looking at different
images.  In order to get the "same" feel of the image, we might need to move
the settings a bit to improve the image.

Now at the settings that made the image look good, my word processor looks
too mushy.  So back to the old settings.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

 However on my monitor, a number of them looks like
the highlights are too hot?

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Thanksgiving with the Leica.)