Subject: [Leica] Thanksgiving with the Leica.
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 29 08:34:25 2004

FWIW, I have my monitor (and slide scanner, and printer) all color
calibrated. So the contrast is what the color management program
recommends...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Thanksgiving with the Leica.)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Thanksgiving with the Leica.)