Subject: [Leica] Gene's visit to Poland
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 07:02:39 2004

John

Thanks for the info, we expect this trip to be a very good one.  We are
staying with our exchange daughter and her family, so we will be seeing
Poland from a Polish perspective, which should be far better than from a
tour group perspective.

Gene

<grduprey@rockwellcollins.com> wrote:

>  I will be in Warsaw
> from December 15th through the 23rd, 28 and 29; in Cracow and Zakopane
> area from the 23rd through the 27th.

While in Cracow, DO NOT MISS Leonardo Da Vinci's wonderful portrait
'Lady With Ermine'. You can see the fine bone structure of her head
right through the skin. The bone structure of her head and hand is very
similar to that of the ermine she is holding. A mistress with teeth.

In Zakopane we took the walk up the mountain (Giewont) (not very
strenuous, though it may be chilly in December) and the cable car down.
Very beautiful. There was tea dancing in the Hotel Giewont.

I look forward to your photos - memories for me.

john h