Subject: [Leica] The problem with Iraq ....
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 12:05:08 2004

Ted

Yes they are, but the M6 is supposed to be like a tank, so I guess you
could use it as a shield. ;-)  Small, but I guess you could use it as a
partial face shield. ;-)  I would probably have it stowed away safe during
all the shooting, along with myself!

By the way, the book arrived today.  Thanks!

Gene

Gene suggested:
>>> Kyle,
> > You should have a talk with your friend, there has to be tons of stuff

> shoot over there.<<,,

Gene,
I'm sure there is but damn it's the guys shooting back that are the
problem.
;-) ;-)

ted