Subject: [Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Dec 1 05:28:29 2004

I want to understsnd more fully.... this is an issue of underexposure, not
noise from long exposures?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

BTW I thought I had exposure problems too until I discovered
that long exposure shots reveal the sensitivity of the Canon DSLRs to light
entering through the viewfinder - it is extremely sensitive!! Makes one
Hades of
a difference when you slip the little protective cover thingy over the VF
ocular.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas_GMX) ([Leica] Leica Long Lenses on Digital Canon SLRs)