Subject: [Leica] A green and pleasant land
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 1 09:50:00 2004

Hello all, Again with the URL
I've been digging through the archives of various vacations in the UK, mostly
around thirty years ago, and found a few shots of my home county Yorkshire.
I hope I picked out some that you can all enjoy looking at as much as I
enjoyed
being there.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Yorkshire

Nearly all taken with a Leica M2 with an Elmar 50/2.8 or an SL2 Mot with
various
lenses. A couple too from my trusty , and sorely missed, Rollei SL2000F which
went and died on me.

Comments and criticism are only too welcome.
cheers
Douglas

BTW quite a large number of the slides I scanned are becoming "spotty", it
doesn't seem to be grain, just tiny round dots of colour in the emulsion, as
if
it was applied with an airbrush - any ideas anyone ?
Douglas