Subject: [Leica] Gene's visit to Poland
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 1 10:04:22 2004

Gene,
even though the euro/dollar exchange rate is so poor you may still ind some
Leica stuff at decent second hand prices in Germany. With the digital sales
boom
and high unemployment rates the shops are full of used Leicas at reasonable
prices, most dealers will reduce the price too if you're prepared to handle.
Douglas (In Hannover)
BTW
If you could tell me your route I could try and find the best used
camera stores along it.