Subject: [Leica] WANTED: Film back part for my R8. Sources?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Dec 2 10:35:50 2004

Dunno William,

I have left two parts enquiry messages now with no call back even
though his machine was saying he was in that day. I only called due to
no response to an email of several weeks ago that went to two different
departments.

I was also assured that I was on the top of the list for a replacement
50 Asph lens and that certainly appears not to be true. I could (and
can) demand my money back and get one from another dealer but why
should I punish my excellent dealer over in-competencies with Leica NJ?

I work in the service industry and I have learned to keep my customers
up to date when there are delays and problems. It may still be
frustrating but at least they feel in the loop.

The corners of my usual idiot's grin are starting to fall,

John Collier