Subject: [Leica] WANTED: Film back part for my R8. Sources?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Dec 2 10:26:32 2004

I am not sure what is up but I also have had no response to my phone
calls and emails over this last two weeks.

At least you are also still not waiting for a $3500 lens (my calls are
projector parts enquires actually). Yes, I am afraid that I am starting
to get just ever so slightly annoyed :-)

John Collier