Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D ;-)
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Dec 3 07:40:07 2004

My first AF camera was a Nikon 8008.  Nice camera, that I also bought
because of my eyes.  After getting the camera and lenses, I figured out that
I can focus more accurately than the camera could / does.  I use it on
manual focus when I need an SLR.  Then things are in focus!

So much for theory , or at least for this camera's AF system.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

, the last time I
invested in a new SLR system I went for autofocus specifically because
of my aging eyes and the way kids move around.

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Canon 20D ;-))