Subject: [Leica] WANTED: Film back part for my R8. Sources?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Dec 3 09:50:23 2004

Well, I finally did get through and the projector accessory were
quickly sorted out. Heck one of the items they had code U so I was able
to get it at half price. Unfortunately the other was no longer
available even from Leica Solms. So I have posted a WTB here and pinged
four or five other distributors in the faint hope that there might be
one lonely on a shelf somewhere.

I also heard back from my dealer and absolutely definitely I am on the
list for the next Summilux -Asph into Leica NJ. Been there, done that,
etc, etc. What can I say? Hopefully this time.

John Collier

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] WANTED: Film back part for my R8. Sources?)