Subject: [Leica] The 37th Frame
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Dec 5 09:04:51 2004

If you read and enjoy his sporadic Sunday morning columns then you will
enjoy the also sporadic,  37th Frame newsletter. Yes Mike is not the
most organized person on the planet but that is one of the things that
I enjoy about his writing. If you get frustrated by delays and patience
is not your mother's middle name, then I would suggest PopPhoto :-).

I like Mike and I like what he has to say. I do not always agree with
him but he does make me think and I appreciate that.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] The 37th Frame)