Subject: [Leica] Photography and work
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Dec 4 03:14:28 2004

Nathan,

I know exactly how you feel. The sky here at 11 am is leaden grey with not
much
sign of any change between now and when it gets dark here at 4 pm GMT (5
CET).

Somebody submitted a suggestion for PAMs rather than PAWs - at this time of
year
  that feels a lot more practical ;-)

Peter

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Photography and work)