Subject: [Leica] Photography and work
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 5 15:17:23 2004

Graham showed: talent, imagination and the wherewithal to get out and shoot
under every lousy condition you can imagine.

Hi Graham,
Smashing good job under adverse conditions. Thanks for posting these as I'm
a great believer there is always a picture if one applies their heart and
imagination to the task.

Good on you! Everyone is a big keeper.

So a message to all the LUGGERS... there are no lousy days for shooting!
Every day has something interesting to record if you apply your visual photo
imagination. And in another way, if you come back and say >>>>>"it's lousy
out, there are no pictures!" All this points up is a lousy excuse because
you're a lousy unimaginative photographer.

And for those of you who have never had to face a "Photo Editor" on the
morning of the worst weather conditions you can imagine, and you arrive at
the office without "Weather pictures" you are toast big-time!

He'll have you out side all day looking for every conceivable picture you
can come up with. Of course he'll be all nice and toasty warm inside and he
wont give a damn if yer getting yer ass frozen off... he wants pictures.

And if you don't believe me look at this effort by GeeBee as an illustration
of what someone can do with imagination and fortitude in the best teaching
set of pictures we've seen in some time.

ted

Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Photography and work)