Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 49: Thanksgiving in Almere
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Sun Dec 5 17:54:44 2004

Thanks everyone for the info on what (not) to feed a domesticated dog!

When I get back to the States, a dog is high on my list of things
that I'd like to get. That, and the Canon 30D or whatever they decide
to call it. :-)  I only hope that it has an interchangeable finder
because I find split image finders are much easier to focus than the
plain matte ones.

Or, maybe Canon will finally implement the auto focus indicator on
manual focus lenses. I understand that both Pentax and Nikon have
this done.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura