Subject: [Leica] First digital camera for my son?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Dec 6 13:11:11 2004

Okay - I am too freaking old to remember which model Brownie was my
first (I, too, went to the 65 World's Fair but I went with a girlfriend
whose name I do remember and I would have been 18 or 19 ;-)), other than
to know that it was a Brownie, with flash. I know that my first sort of
"real" camera was a Kodak Bantam, and that the next step after that was
my used IIIc....