Subject: [Leica] Bad Exposure or Something Else?
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Dec 6 13:59:32 2004

Douglas - Boy, that's one fantastic save from such a pale image.
You've got it right.  Terrific!

Looking at the image as you have modified it, makes me think that an
ISO 400 VC or UC film might have produced the desired result (with
slightly more careful exposure, of course) right out of the camera.

Your directions are going in my keeper file.  If anything interesting
comes out of the others I took at the same time, I'll post them.

It looks like my conclusion #3 (Photoshop can't fix everything.)
needs re-thinking.

Great fun.  Thanks again.