Subject: [Leica] Not the cheerleader shot
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Dec 6 19:02:18 2004

Sonny - I must have missed this the first time
around.  I've been looking at the shot on and off
for more than an hour now.  The fascination is
all in the eyes, of course.  Your subject looks
stunned and curious at the same time; maybe a bit
hopeless, or resigned, too.  That's a lot to cram
into one photo.  The picture makes me wonder what
happened next.

Great shot.

Of course, the cheerleader was indeed something
else all together.  I'm smiling just thinking
about it.