Subject: [Leica] Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 8 16:05:58 2004

B. D. Colen said: ;-)
Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS

> All smack dab on the button. And not from a foaming at the mouth "Leica
> hater" as some would incorrectly dub me, but from a professional
> photographer of more than 50 years experience, who has been so dedicated
> to the Mother Church of Solms as to worthy of the title, Monsignor Ted.<<<

Hi  B.D.,
A small correction and I'd feel much better if it were...."Mother Church of
Wetzlar!" ;-)

That's when it was a wonderful time to be a "member of the cloth! " ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Digital Module R sensor vs EOS 1D IIS)