Subject: [Leica] Lens making and Gaugain colors
From: mtumutsarac at yahoo.com (Mustafa Umut Sarac)
Date: Thu Dec 9 06:17:11 2004

Last night I was watching BBC Learning and I found that my old summicron on
Leicaflex was producing Gaugain colors.
Now I sold my leica and it is impossible to buy a new one .
I thinked life could be easier if there were disposable leicas or cheap
plastic leica lenses or leica lenses for kiev or bigger format.
I have telescope mirror making background and this made me think new ideas
Is it possible to produce a lens at home lab ? Is there people and their alt
groups or forums which making their own camera lenses ? Is it possible to
imitate a leitz lens with plastic ?
Is there any cheap leica imitation lenses especially sum.... class ?
Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac