Subject: [Leica] PAW, PAM, PAY...? What to shoot when the weather's bad.
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Dec 10 13:07:27 2004

Several b&w's, M3, Summicron-M 50 collapsible, of teenagers
talking...with their hands....what else?  This was the first time I used
this lens on the M3, after having the lens CLA'ed.

http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum8.html

It was dreary out and, I heeded Kyle's advice:

> "I want some
> exciting pictures of people folding laundry" gosh darn it, they _get_
> exciting pictures of people folding laundry. because life around you
at any
> given moment seems dull is no excuse for not taking an interesting and
> inspiring photograph.

Not folding laundry, and perhaps inspiring only to their parents, but
they were inspiring to each other....until it got too late on a Sunday
afternoon.....

Thanks for looking,

Ken Frazier