Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Dec 10 14:22:29 2004

Remembers me a man who asked me (1980 in Las Vegas) "You're from
Switzerland? I have an aunt in Stockholm!" and then he was doubting if we
have telephones and highways in our country...

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] But Then, Nobody From Anywhere Else Could Believe in Stereotypes...)
Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)
Message from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)