Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K)
Date: Fri Dec 10 14:03:54 2004

Sad but true.
All the Americans I have met personally have been been very friendly and
reasonable - except one elderly gent in Florida who did not want to believe
that Finland was not a part of the Soviet Union - treated me and my wife as
we had just managed to defect. Yes, there was a Soviet Union back then.
All the best!
Raimo K
Personal photography homepage at:
http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho