Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Fri Dec 10 15:37:43 2004

All the Americans I know are pretty darn pleasant as well. I live next
to a Canadian university and you can't heave a brick without beaning an
ex-pat professor from the US. I did however have a bit of an eye
opening when I happened to be on a student exchange during the start of
the Iranian Revolution US Embassy incident. The number and volume of
ordinary Americans calling loudly and forcefully for the use of nuclear
weapons was startling to a poor Canadian lad.

Got me thinking,

John Collier

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)
Message from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Canadian Disguise)