Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 10 20:54:28 2004

Tina Manley said:

> LUG:
>
> I think I'll get one of these kits before I travel overseas again:
> > http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/12/07/canada.tshirts.ap/index.html
> > It would be cheaper than moving to Canada.  Besides - it's cold up
> > there!<<<<,

Tina me dear with your warm heart and life attitude you'd never feel the
cold, besides the cold part is a myth as it occurs only in a few locations
up near the North Pole! And not too many people live up there. ;-)

Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, some strange little elves, 12 reindeer and I think
he has a dog and at. Oh no they're a pet seal and a polar bear. Little cub
bear of course. ;-) ;-)

The rest of the country is quite pleasant really, because it's filled with
warm hearted Canadians that make it such a nice place to live and work. ;-)
And we don't mind if you folks like to borrow our Canadian symbols because
that means we do something right up here. :-) Besides, imitation is the
finest form of compliment
one can have. :-)
ted