Subject: [Leica] But Then, Some of Us Are Just Born Sui Generis
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 11 08:05:51 2004

Buzz Hausner offered:

> Dread naught, S.D., Marc Small and I have been hanging around this
> particular tavern for a long time and we understand each other's barbs
> and humor very well.<<<<<<

Hi Buzz, Marc James & S.D.,,

This is the kind of thing that sorts out some of the lads who've sat back,
kicked each other in the ass on occasion, not in a meaningful spite way,
just a good kick to get ones point across. that is of course even when we
might not agree. ;-) Yet quickly forgotten and we move on with each other
after the next good pull on the bottle.

But we understand it's something like lads sitting at the round table having
a beer and a gab session. While we know it sound's we're at each others
throat, in reality tomorrow we put it aside, return to battle side by each
with our friends and buddies.

There's some on this list whom I've word tangled with over the years that
I'd love to feel the warmth of a friendly hand shake, sit face to face and
have a plain old fashion gab session on whatever subject it maybe. And no
matter how ticked off we may have been at the time of the word exchange,
that's yesterday, this is today and tomorrows come to quick to hold any kind
of animosity toward each other. Certainly in this ever shrinking world of
photography and electronics.

just some Saturday morning thoughts about folks. :-)
ted