Subject: [Leica] Photos, permissions and publications...
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Dec 10 23:10:28 2004

Ken,

If it is glossy and toney, then presumably they have the money to pay
you a proper fee for the use of your work. Given that they stole the
picture, you should demand (using legal assistance when needed):

- a customary fee for the use of your image (ASMP guidelines, I am sure
Tina or one of the other pros here can enlighten you)
- damages for using the image without your permission
- an apology with proper attribution of the image in the following issue
of the magazine.

Nathan